Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tasty treat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm

It was easy to see that Arise was hoping to get a nice creamy treat. If she kept that up she would get it soon."Suck on the tip of it." He said and stopped moving his hips, letting her tits do all the work. "I'm going to cum." He waiting for her to have the cock head in her mouth and put hi free hand on her head and came in her mouth. It had been awhile since he had any sort of sexual release so it was a big thick load that went in her mouth
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Arise did as she was asked moving her big breasts and leaning down with her mouth sticking her tongue out. Gently licking the tip, giving a loud moan of protest as she was pushed down onto his cock taking the head inside her mouth.then like magic is cock consulted and huge load of hot semen hit her to tongue, it tasted bitter and yet it was so tasty that around sucking all of it on her tongue she gulped it down. Licking his dick a couple of times to clean it up before looking him in the eye. "Your jizz tastes so good, can I make this dessert a regular" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:31 pm

"Of course my dear. Now lay done, and let me feast as well." He said and gently pushed her down soshe was laying on the bed. He crawled on next to her and kissed her neck, then moved downwards, leaving kisses down her body, going through her cleavage and across her stomach until he was at her panties. He slipped his finger in the band and moved it down, exposeing her vagina, which looked almost untouched . He took her panties off her legs and got on the floor, kneelin infron of her spread legs. He touched and spread her pussy and couldn't beleive what her saw. "Arise, your still a virgin?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Arise shivered in anticipation as his kisses got lower, giving slight moans as he went and when he spread her wide! GOD she stiffled a large moan."Y...yes..I'm still a virgin" stammered, hid did he know something so intimate! Could he see her hymen, it was so embarrassing that even the wine couldn't help her sudden shyness. "No guy has wanted me the way I am before, your the first" she looked away and bit her lip at her confession, yes she had big boobs and cute face but afterall she was chubby and their were alot of girls with a perfect figure about. And since this was her first time being touched down their my someone other than her, she was a gooey mess of wet juices. Some leaking onto his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 pm

"Then every guy has missed out on the most beautiful girl in Suna." He said and lowered his mouth towards her wet snatch. He rolled his tongue alone the lips and then worked his way up and down the middle, making little zig zags with the tip of his tongue. Her Flavor was very strong, but not at all unpleasentHe pushed his tongue in, drilling it to just before her hyman, nad eating on her walls.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Arise still looked away and was still back to the chubby shy girl "don't say somthing sweet like thaaaa..." Her word ended in a long exhausted great turning into a very long moan aswell. The way he went down on her, shed never been eaten out before and he way he teased her lips and entrance....her toes curled and feet went straight as she felt his slippery wet tongue ever her, letting out sooner moan. he was teasing her hymen! With such pleasure she was gonna come soon, fingers found themselves grabbing his hair in the moment and pushing him further keeping his tongue inside and mouth locked as she came. She was a squirter and sent massed juices in his mouth and face.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Malrik sucked up her juices with had found there way not only in his mouth, but all over his face. He waited for her to let go of his hair before moving. He crawled in bed with her, licking his lips, some of her love syrup still on his cheeks and chin. "You taste amazing. He whipered, and moved in close, leaning in and kissing her. "Do you still want to go farther." He asked her when there kiss ended.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Arise slowly and eventurly let go of Maliki head after she came down from her high, breathing heavily from the climax she walked him licking up all he could of her juices. She didnt have time to answer as he kissed her, se tasted his lips hey were strange sticky and tasted string but not bad. She was tasting herself! It was a very arousing though. She looked at him and nodded softly "ill Do anything you want malik kun, ill happy to give my virginity to you" she smiled and reached down grasping his dick gently and start stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 pm

"Okay then." He whispeded and sat up. He offered her his lap to sit in, facing him. He wanted to watch her as they connected. "Sit with me, and I promise I'll be gentle he said and waited for her to sit in his lap. He was sure she was nervous, and he wanted to make her feel safe, and loved when he broke into her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Arose nodded again and look at him and then down to his lap, moving slowly over and climbing in she aligned herself up. She looked into his eyes "if its with you malik kun I'm happy" she said again squvering a little as she lowered herself down onto his cock feeling the head spread her open she stopped at the sensation, it was so hot!
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Just the feelig of her vagina wrapping itself around the head od his dick was amazing. He slowly moved up as she lowered herself, until they reached her hyman. He leaned foward and kissed her passionately and pushed in farther, breaking her hyman and deflowering her. He Slowly lowered her all tip she was siting on his, his penis all the way in her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Arise breathed out and whimpered lightly as he pushed all the way inside her, she breathed in when he stopped at her hymen and eyes widened as he kissed her and broke her. Then like that he was all the way inside her, it was painful being stretched and she could feel the trickle of blood down her. Arms and legs wrapping round malik tightly. "My first time with malik kun" she moi and not moving wanting to adjust to his thick hot rock inside her. It was much bigger and totally different to her dildo.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Malrik started to kiss her neck, letting her stretch more, letting her become use to hte feeling, so it wouldn't hurt when he started to move. He tits were pressed hard against his chest, and he could feel her nipples were hard. Her big, fat, wonderful, pressed down on his legs from where she sat and Malrik could resist the urge to grab it as his hands made there way down, both grabbing a cheek. "I'm going to move now, ok. Tell me if it's too much." He whispered and gently lifted her by her as and started to move, not going to far in or out
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:02 pm

She moaned more as she adjusted and felt his hand grip into the cheeks of her ass, pulling her up "please move,,its alright you feel good" she said through gritted teeth and he was so gentle as he thrusted into her, nit fully and yet it felt so good. She moned as he moved her, face distorting in pleasure and pain as he spread her wide. "Lay me down, then you can pound me as rough as you want" she pleaded finally wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Malrik nodded but he still didn't want to be rough with her. And it wasn't just not to hurt her, he could bare the though of doing harm to the beautiful flower that was Arise. He layed her down so he was hovered over her, and start to push his piston the whole way in and out, going alittle faster. He leaned down and kissed her neck as they made love, listening to her moan. He hoped she would start to feel good soon as well. Her pussy felt amazing
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:33 pm

The pain she felt as he thrusted slowly disappeared and she ceased to bite her lower lips, letting heavy moans of pleasure run wild. It was feeling very good as he pushed his hard rod fully into her feeling the heat and the spread..GODDD it was good, the way he but her neck their was going to be a hockey for all to see. Her hand found the way to his back and she gripped him tightly leaving marks. Of he felt tis uo shed come quickly
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Clearly most odf the pain had finally passed for her as he bagn to thrust even faster. He could feel her tightening up around his cock. She had to be close. He kissed her right undder her ear and whispered. "LEt's cum together." He was close as well and ready to fill her womb with his seed. "I'm cumming Arise." He moaned and flooded her insides. In his drunken, loving state, Malrik just got Arise pregnent.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Arose just moaned "yes" as she came hard, harder than before, harder than anything in her life. She didnt produce as much juices but she such as her felt like it as she sprayed all over his cock, back arching on the bed and nails digging into Maliks back so hard that she drew blood."I don't care if this is too soon but..I love you malik" she whispered and laid down loving the warth in her insides and dripping cum. She soon fell alseep unknown that she might get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Malrik took a few moments to recover and pulled out of her. A few drops of his cum flowed out of her vagina when he removed his dick. He crawled onto the bed and gently dragged her sleeping form she she was fully on the bed. He rested her head on the pillow and got of the bed. He took off his shirt (he slept naked as well) and hoped no one had woken up as he when to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, he looked at his back through the mirror and smirk as he did his best to wipe of the blood. He returned to her bedroom and got in bed. He gently lifted her, rooling her on her side, and spooned her, hugging her with one arm nad resting her head on the other. Her fat rear fit perfectly in his lap. He pulled the covers over them nad closed his eyes, and fell asleep.His hand made it in between her tits as he slept
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Arose snuggled into her pillow with her arm around her chest as the meaning sun hit her face, their was something nice and warm between her breasts and pressed against her back. But mostly her wide butt was lovingly warm. She stopped dead...she didnt have any teddies atleast not IN the bed with her. And it was to silky to be fur, pulling away the covers slowly she saw a hand and then looking back. OH MY GOD! Malik kun and they were both naked! Her face went red as she remembered last night, it was wonderful and yet...she didnt know what to do. She hadnt been in the situation before so she decided to enjoy it turning and bringing his head to her chest and snuggling in with him. He was so warm..she soon fell back to sleep forgetting completly that she might be pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Malrik woke up from being shifted around, face deep in Arise's boobs. His head was buried in between them. Since she was facing towardsw him, he knew the only right thing to do was touch her back. His hands went down her back and to her rear, grabbing nad rubbing her big butt. His penis started to get hard again and brushed against her tight. "Good morning." He said, his voice muffled in her tits.
He poped his head up and shifted to be face to face with her and gave her a long passionate kiss goodmorning
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Arose gave a soft surprised moan as he gripped her wide butt and started ribbing her cheeks. Her eyes opened as he drew her into a passionate kiss, she kissed back biting and licking at his lips which she surprised herself at.she pulled away "you taste good" she whispered and slowly went red that she had said that and well she was naked and feeling his hot thing against her thigh. "Morning, malik kun ...how how did you sleep?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

"I've never slept better." HE said in reply. "I love my big, soft, chubby teddybear." He said and pecked her lips again. HE was using words like chubby or fat in the most loving of ways. The fact that she was chubby was one of the reasons she could turn on Malrik so easily. "I hope you have a good time last night." He whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Why was he being so cute to her! Shed never, no one had been that nice and loving. She went red and a little shy looking away and well she inky nodded at his question, it had been the best night of her life and well maybe...wanted more at some point. "Malik kun, promise that...that you'll stay with me. As my boyfriend...I don't want this to just be one night." She asked nervously, she wanted him so badly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

"I'll always be with you. Forever. No matter what." He said back to her. LAst night, she had told him that she loved him, and he already flet the same way about her. He loved her, and nothing would make him leave her. "I don''t have to go into the resturant today. Do you want to spend the day together. I could cook all your means, and we..." He leaned towards her ear and whispered. "could make love again." He actually wanted to see her cute blushing face again. But the thought of being inside her again was enough to harden his dick fully. It pressed against her thigh, just under er pussy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: