Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A tasty treat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm

"Ofcourse it would be hidden in my panty draw, where else would I hide it" arise blurted out and snatching it from his hands from embarrassment and shoving it back into her draw. Closing it quickly before he found something else to embarrass her she looked at him awkwardly. "Though if you..ermm want me to wear those and keep the toy ill do it" she looked away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well not now. We can have you in sexy panties with a dildo in you when we go out. Maybe later." He smirked nad kissed her. Her took her hand once again and walked out of the house with her when she finished dressing. "First stop will be my mom's job to get the oil." He said, Leading Arise down the street, his fingers laced with hers. "Oh and don't get jealous. The girls at the spa like to hit on me because I'm the owner's son."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoroleplay.aforumfree.com
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:24 pm

"What go out with both..." Arise squeaked and then they were walking out hands entwined lovingly. She loved it pressing her body slightly against his side. "Why would I get jelious, your mine. Not like anyone of those girls would be your ex" she laughed, she could take their hitting on him but not if he flirted back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Malrik knew that it was going to be an event, going in he sghop but he did anyway, with Arise by his side. Thne bell attached to the door chimed and the girl at the front desk looked over and her expression changed to glee. She ran over and threw herself onto him, hugging him, pushing Arise away. 'Malrik.' The girl cried out, and grabbing the attantion of the other girls who worked there. "Hi...Milia. Can you please get off me." He said and gently pryed her off. "Milia this is my girlfriend Arise." He took Arise's hand and pulled her back to his side. The Girl looked arise over nad back at Malrik nad started to laugh. 'Oh Malrik, your such a kidder. Like you would choose a girl like her over me.'
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 pm

"Well he did" arise smiled and well was slightly annoyed at this girl,not jealousy just somthing..like being protective of her malik, her boyfriend. And thus she needed a comment back at this mouthy girl. "And he likes a girl he can hold onto with snapping like a swig also someone with breasts. You should know what type of woman he likes" she smiled cutely and nuzzled into malik giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:30 pm

The girl was taking back for sure as she was told off. SHe huffed and her face turned red. "Listen, I'm just here to pick up a few bottles of oil." Malrik said and esorted Arise to the backstore room where they were kept. While they walked, the girls ho were just staring turned away in both disappointment and anger. Whe nthe door to the storerrom was closed behind them, alrik began to laugh. "I don't think anyone has ever told that girl off before." He said nad held Arise. "Come with me. The oil's are kept in the back of here." He led her through the shelves in the room until they were at the back wall. "This should be far enough so they cant hear." He pushed Arise against the wall facing him/. He dropped to his knees and unzipped her pants before she could prortest and start to tease her clit with his tongue through her panties
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Arise still smiled cutely as they passed the girl and held it going through the while spa. Malik was his and none of these girls would take him from her "well I told her and now she's in her place" she giggled and then looked slightly confused "can't hear what....!" She exclaimed in surprise her last word as he forced her lightly into the wall and before she knew it he was licking her most sacred and private place. Here! In the cupboard! "Malike kunnn" she moaned as she felt his tongue and squirmed a little " not here,....we're we're what is one them comes in here" she worried and yet was slighly turned on about being caught. Both her hands found his head no ran through his hair, gripping in between her fingers but not moving his head. "Please! Stoppppp it" her moans were becoming louder yet she didnt relise it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 pm

"Babe, if you moan that loud, I'll have to put something in you mouth to quiet you....Infact..." Malrik unzipped his pants. His cock was already getting hard. "Now relax" Malri khelped ease Arise to the ground nad laied her ontop of him in a sixty-nine. Her thick thighs surrounded his head and he Moved her panties to the side exposing her pussy. He spreead her open and began to feast on the 'one cock virgin' while her one cock was pressed againstt her face
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm

"Malik kun!" Arise gasped biting her lip to stop herself from moaning older as they moved position and his large hot rod was rested against her face. Feeling the heat on her cheek and that familar smell, oh god! And the way he spread her and began eating her out....NOOO! She squirmed and relised she couldn't resist the pleasure without voicing it, so she took his cock init her mouth. She began to such hard tongue darting under his fore skin and licking under the head before peeling it back with her lips. All the while her moans sent vibrations through him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh god, she gave amazing head. Malrik continued to drive his tongue inside her, forcing her to moan more, but couldn't help letting out a light moan himselfas her mouth pleasured his cock. Her weight was pressed against him and her warmth wrapped him. He reached up, gripping nad squeezing her ass, rubbing and spreading it. He moved his hand between her cheeks and started to rub her asshole
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 pm

"No malik kun not my butt" arise would have moaned if her mouth was not stuffed with his large cock. The way he wriggled his tongue inside her and the way he gave sexy that she couldn't help it. She clamped her large thighs around his head pushing him deeper inside her muffling his voice and well her ass was great. The way he felt her up, and rubbed her whole, she might become addicted to her butt being pleasured. She retaliated and went deeper in his tip, trying not to gag as it reached the back of her throat before pulling back and gasped for air before bobbing her head back down. Now and again nibbling at the tip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm

oh god her thighs. Her big, meaty, fatty, tasty thighs. they felt sooo good on his face, her was so happy to be buried in them. He pushhed his middle finger slowly inside of her ass and continued to tease her clit with his tongue. "Gonna cum soon." He asked her in a moffled voice as the flow of her juices increased. The truth was, he was about to cum ay second.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Her big thighs covered his head as she pushed him deeper inside her ass wanting it deep as she wriggled and came desperately into his mouth. Again her squirting juices into his mouth, was it her ass that had done it? Se didt know as she convulsed taking his cock deeper again but this time pushing her head down furiously giving him a fast blow. She'd admit she like the taste of his semen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Malrik came soon after she did, pouring his seman in her mouth and down her throut. After they both recovered from their orgasms, Malrik sat up when se got off from ontop of him. He leaned over and kissed her and helped her on her feet nad redressed her. "That felt great." He said as he zipped un her pants and then his own. "I love you Arise." He whispered to her before Grabbing two bottles of oil from the shelf next to her nad taking her hand and walking her out of the storeroom where they were greeted by the guirl from the friont desk. 'You two sure took your time in there. Doing the dirty in there.' Malrik glared at her as Milia glared at Arise. "Hey Milia, still giving the older men a reason to come back, you've got some white stuff that dried on your shirt." Malrik said and laughed as the girl realized what he was talking about. Malrik walked Arise out of the building and back out on the hot sandy street.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

She gulped down his cum tasting it all the way, the slimy goo Oozing down her throat. It was so good the lovely bitter taste, she loved it as she licked him totally clean and finally pulling and getting up loving how he took care of her. So sweetly "malik kun...dont ...dont do that again. Without telling me first okay" She whispered and walked out with him and a happy smile at milia and chuckled as her boyfriend defended her. And she did have a nice white stain in her shirt. "Have fun with the old men" arise shouted back as they left, of it was fun to annoy her. "So are we going to see your mum now" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Malrik nobbed and looked around. No one on the streets. He smirked. "Babe, you said not to do something without asking. Did you mean something like this. He reached up her shirt and squeezed her tit gently and kissed her neck. He wanted to hear her moan one more time before they got to his home. that and, her breast felt so nice to squeeze and play with.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 pm

"Yes! Like this" arise squeaked as she was felt up in public! The way he fondled her breast was always so good. But like he wanted she moaned, low and pleasurable before biting her lip. "Someone will see us" she protested and feeble tried to pushed him away, she could already feel the large kicker he was making on her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Malrik pulled Arise into the alley next to the building and continued to kiss and suck on her neck. His hand had moved off her breast and onto her stomach. He would have apologized to her, had his mouth not been preoccupied. He listened to her moan, lightly and muffled, but still with th evoice of an angel. He kissed her for several minutes before releasing her. A small bruise appered on the side of her neck were he had been kissing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm

"Malik...." Arise breathed and then it was over after the ongoing while "I said" she grabbed his shirt and turned around pushing him against the alley wall. "You have to ask first" she said sterny turning into a smile before she bite into his neck and sucked hard before letting go she cupped his crotch a bit. "Your lucky i love you fanatically otherwise you'd be getting none tonight for this" she giggles and took his hand pulling them back into the street. "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 pm

As she grabbed his crotch, he grabbed hers. "Its either love or the desire to have your bed shaken and world rocked." Malrik said rubbing her thigh. Then he laughed and kissed her cheek. "I love you so much, my horny, chubby queen." When she pulled him into the street, he laced his hand with hers. He walked with her till they reached his home. He opened trhe door and walked into hte kitchen. "Damn its hot out today." He whispered, whiping his forehead that had started to bead sweat. "Mom, I'm home. I brought someone you should meet." He called and got out to glasses and filled them with water. He offered one to Arise ." Here, drink up." He swaid smiling, and drank from his cup.

His mother came bouncing into the kitchen, and Looked at Malrik and then Arise. His mother was a few inches shorter the Malrik ith the same color of brown hair. A tabd bit chubby and was wearing an apron over her clothes nad holding a feather dresser. "Hello Deary." His mother said. "I'm Malrik Mother, Jela. Who might you be."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Arise shivered as her crotch was touched, thigh rubbed and a blush appeared on her sweet face at his lovely words. But soon enough they were at his house and his mother "ermm I'm arise , pleased to meet you jela" she fidgeted with her fingers under the table, palms pushing together and well slightly embarrassed. What would she think of her! What if she.. Looking down away from her like a the shy little girl she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Malrik reached under the table and took hold of Arise's hand. His mother looked Arise over, walking around the table. When she stopped moving, her face broke into a smile. "Is this your girlfriend Malrik, She's a lovely young woman." She siad happily. "She must be happy, being the lover of a chef. I hope your feeding her well." She said, commenting on Arise's weight in a happy way.

Maklrik smiled at his mother's approval. "I'm going to run upstair and get what we came for babe." He said to Arise nad got up. "Why don't you two get to know eachother." He said and rushed upstairs, leaving Arise alone with his mother. "You must be something special." His mother said to her. "Malrik rarely opens up to anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

She squeezed his hand back and then relaxed visibly she was 'approved' and then when she was left with his mother she....she was like a rabbit staring down a predator. Eyes wide as she nodded finding the voice to speak "yeah, he's..hes been feeding me well. He's a very good chef, he was sweet to me, Kind and loving he hasn't stopped..." She relised she had been fantasying about him as she spoke a large blush appeared on her face "hes very Special but why, why Dousnt he open up anymore?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:56 pm

"Ever since that bitch of a woman tried to have him thrown in jail becuase he refused give up his father wealth to her family. That little resturant is all Malrik has left of his father. We have been chef's since my great grandfather, and that rresturant has always been ours. When he asked the whore to marry him, she refused to unless he were to give the deed to her father. When he denied her, she screamed rape." Jela shook her hand, and brought out a tray of Cookies they were in the oven. "Would you liek a sugar cookie my dear." She asked. Clearly troubled, talking about Malrik's past. "So...how many times has my boy made love to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:43 pm

"Oh so that's what happened....he didnt tell me any details just a bit" arise commented a bit unsurely and then looked down at the cookies "they look so delicious I'd be delighted to have one" arise picked up one of the cookies and took a bite. They were as good as they looked and she smiled uncontiously as she ate away and then choked slightly at jela's question. She breathed and went red and looked away slightly, twiddling her thumbs. "Ermmm ..well we...have made love twice.." that was including anal but she didnt tell her that! Or the times she gave him a blow job...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next