Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A tasty treat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Well, since he was speaking his mind and she wasn't getting upset, he might was well ask her for one more thing. "Only if you promise me something." He said, holding her hand from moving. He lifted his ass nad slid his hand just above her vagina. "PRomise me you'll let your pubic hair growi nto a warm, curly forest." He said and rubbed the hairs that were starting toform. She would have probably shaven soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoroleplay.aforumfree.com
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Arise shivered slightly as he touched the little hairs that were already crowing at her crotch. He was so gentle, she nodded in the cute manner she did often "ill grow it for you, into a nice dark forest." She let go of his shaft and washed the rest if his off "can...can you wash me then" asking slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Malrik Nodded and stood up switching spots with her, when she sat down, his cock was happily wedged in her ass cheeks. He ran his hands along her arms and legs adn her armpit. He felt the same small hairs starting to grow. "Babe, would you let me shave your body hair for you,and maybe you could shave my face for me." He asked, wondering if she would trust her body to Malrik with a razor. Even before her responce, his hands moved to her stomach which had a number of stretch marks. He smiled, running his finger along one. "These are there because you gained weight, so they really should be called beauty lines." He laughed nad pulled up the soap and rubbed her body, all over and inbetween the fat that rooled over. "My adorable little fatty." He laughed and kissing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 pm

"Noo stop ittt" arise she wriggled as he felt up her body so smoothly, so softly with those gentle hands. We was slightly ticklish bit it more him wing so sweet. "You like feeling up my body" she whispered as she rinsed herself off and well decided to tease him a little since well he was so good. Shifting slightly so his cock was right between her ass cheek she moved her hips, grinding his dick hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Malrik loved it as she tried to tease him. "Hold still babe." He said as he took a washcloth and soaped it up. "Personal hygine down there is very importent for a sexually active girl." He went down between her legs and started to wask her vagina. HE lifted the skin nad washed off her clit and her lips. He made sure the whole area in and around was clean. He then returnded to washing her body. He took the soap bar and started to wash inbetween and around her breasts
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 pm

"Ahh no I was Surposed to" arose moaned as he washed her and well it felt so good, her slick pussy being rubbed and rinsed and then her breasts almost being played with as he lathered them up in foam. She pouted and well enjoyed every minute of it "you...you spoil me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Malrik worked soap all over her mountians, cleaning them throughly before rinsing them off. "Thats my job to spoil you" He laughed and gently lifted her arm, to clean your underarm. But before he did, He leaned over and licked her armpit, tasting her salty sweat. "There isn't a single part of you that isn't amazingly tasty." He said and started to rub soap undrr her arm
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm

"No stop it thats a dirty place" arise went red and complained out of habit though she made no move to stop him and then he had washed one arm. She loved the way he licked the other before cleaning getting another taste of her but she didnt say that to him. Then their little wash session was over, not that she wanted it to be. It was so lovely and sensual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:53 pm

It was sad to feel the water starting to get cold. It signaled the end of there shower.But now thery were both hungrey nad it was time for breakfast. He waited for her to get up before he did the same and turned the water off. But before she got out, He turned her towards him, put his arms around her and kissed her, passionatly. "I love you Arise." He wghispered when their lip parted
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 pm

"I love you too" arise replied and well in turn got towels and started to dry herself off before pulling malik into her room where she made him watch her get dressed, pulling on nice seductive black panties and a bra that pushed her boobs up and made a mass of cleavage "shall I just stay like this or get fully dressed malik kun" seeing as how he loved her fat shed give him the choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm

"
I just spent all that time washing your body, It would be shame to hid it away now." But now Malrik was concerned. He had nothing to wear except the clothes from last night. He took his pants and slipped them on without any underwear. "I guess this will have to d ofor now." He laughed and left the rest of him exposed. He took her hand. "C'mon, I'll cook you breakfast." He said and led her to the kitchen.While they walk, Malrik looked over at her. "I know this is very soon but, do you want to move in together?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Arise nodded with a smile and watched him dress intently seeing his big wang disappear in the trousers and leaving only his top body exposed. Looking at him eyes wide when he proposed they live together so soon! Well they did..just promise themselves to each other and she had completely fallen for such a charming, handsome and loving person "I'd love for you to live with me malik kun " she jumped up and sat on the kitchen side. "What yah gonna cook for breakfast"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 pm

"A three meat omlete. Ham, sausge and bacon inside a cheese omlete." He said nad went right to work cook. She luckly had everything he needed. "I ws thinking that it would be a good idea to build a home expansion ontop of the resturant. Nothing too big, but enough to comfortable house a family. I could have it build by the end of next month." Malrik need the head a constrution company who he could get to do the job.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:26 pm

"Oh my, that's..,great I mean you coud have a buissness and a home all in one. Do..do you intend to erm start a family" arise asked completly forgetting that last night he hadnt used a condom and came directly inside her and didnt even know about the morning after pill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 pm

"Actually." His tone because a lot less joyful. "I wanted to talk to you about that." He continued to cook in silence and soon had two meaty omletes on the table. He sat down next to Arise, pouring her juice and placing silver wear out. "LAst night, I bought condoms but we didn't use them. I came inside of you and your probably pregenate right now. I also bought morning after pills. But I won't forc you to take them. Thats your body and your baby inisde ou. So its up to you if ypouu want to take them." Malrik sighed. "But..." He looked down at his lap, to ashamed to look her in the eye. "I would take them. Even though we love eachother like we've been together for years, its only been a day, and I want to have those years of us alone. To love you, to take care of you. To marry you. So I vote that you take them."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Arise couldn't take it any more, so many wonderful things he was saying and in such short space of time. It had only been one tight and she had fallen in love like in all the stories, emotions flooded her mind just as tears of joy happiness and sadness streamed down her face "O...O.okay malik kun ill take the pill, for you" she said with a nice smile. She wanted his baby but he was right they wanted to be together and marriage! As well. It was just so fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Malrik hugged her againstt him, resting hisc chhek on the top of her head. "I think you should go on the pill as well, so there aremn't any more drunken accidents." he whispered to her. After that, he was quiet for a while. He lookedf down at the breakfast he made as it started to cool. he cut a peice and held itto her mouth. "here, eat up."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Arise nodded slowly loving his embrace and slowly but surely leaning forward to take the piece of omelette of his fork looking his it melted in her mouth. She gave a slightly giggle as he began to slowly feed her, he was so sweet "ill go on the pill my dear, so you can ermm....have an accident inside all you want" she gave a slight nervous laugh and finished up eating. "That was lovely, now what to do today"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well, you have to take the day after pill, and then I guess we have two options. We could go out on a date. Or we could stay in and touch each and cuddle. I could give you a hot oil message." He said as he finished his own breakfast. He kissed her chhek as he got up and took the plates to the sink and started to wash the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm

"Well..I do like the sound of cuddling and touching some more, a massage" arise beamed "I've never had one before I'd love it and then later on we can go out on a date malik kun" she got up and ruminaged about the bag he got last night, flavoured condoms...kinky. She found the pill ad took it like he said. "I'm ready for whatever you want" she smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am

Malrik watched her take the pill. He got up and hugged her, nuzzling th etop of her head. "Lets go...Actually." He realized that he was not home and had no oil for her relaxation. "We need to get dress so we can go buy the oil so I can rub you down." HHe said nad took her hand in his as they walked to the bedroom. "Maybe we could stop by my house. I'm sure my mom will want to meet the woman who is dating her only so." Malrik laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 am

Oh my that sounds so good Malik kun , your soft had rubbing me again just like in the shower" arise whispered with a slight glaze in her eye as she was pulled lightly into the bedroom. She dressed making sure he was watching in a little close fit tight shirt showing off large breasts and over her stomach. She also slipped herself into some blue jeans. "Do you like" she have a little twirl ad then had a thought "what's ernm your mum like, will she be okay with me " she said with slight concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

"My mom...Is sorta like you. Alittle thinner since my father died. But if your worried if she won;t like you, dont. She'll so excited her only son has brought home a nice girl." Malrik laughed as he slipped on the clothes he wore last night. "You may want to bring some clothes to leave there, in case you happen to spend the night." He laughed and kissed her before going over to raid her pantie draw. "Gee babe, for someone who was single, these panties are pretty kinky." Malrik heldup a pair of lacy, see-through panties.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:09 pm

"So a boy does go after a girl like his mother" she giggled happly and was about to get extra clothes out like he surgested when he pulled out her sexy panties. She went red as he found them "well .i ermmm..guys like that sort of thing so, I thought my boyfriend..if I ever got one would like me to wear something like that" she stammered, thank god he hadnt found her dildo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Malrik laughed as she turrned bright red. He turned to put the panties away, but as he put them down, he noticed something in the back of the drawer. "Ahh the old 'hide it in the underwear drawer' trick." He laughed as hre pulled out he dildo. "You won'tneed this anymore. ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next