Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tasty treat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:57 pm

I the sand there is a small resturant. Its not special or anything, just a normal resturant uin the Desert village. But in this particual resturant, The Cold Sand, there worked a master dessrt chef. His specialty, frozen treats. Along side him worked his 18 year old son Malrik, was despite his father ability, was only an average chef at best. A week ago, Malrik's father passed away. The desert fever took him and left his Wife a widow and his only son incharge of the resturant kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Arise was a nice sweet 18 year old girl, firmly set and slightly in the chubby side. But more for a boy to hand on to right? She wished not ever having a boyfriend. She ddint know why she wasnt exactly fat but...she didnt think about it as she entered her favourite reausurant. The cold sand. She only came here for the dessert it was always so lust and brilliant, sitting down at a table alone all her friends went to train.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 pm

The resturant was short shafted that day. Two waiters were out. So Malrik was forced to wait along with cook. Malrik, a brown haired boy, a few inches short of six feet tall and quite a few pounds over 200 himself walked over to the talbe that Arise was ssitting at. When he reached the table and saw who it was, he had to smile. "Well if it isn't my favorite customer." He said. He knew Arise by voice and name, but he had never seen her in person. "What can I get for you." He hande herthe menu and wondered if she would know who he was
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 pm

She didn't know who he was ad just thought of his as a king and quite cute new waiter. She assumed he meant the whole places favourite customer though, she took the menu smiling "thanks..mmmm" she said looking straight at the dessert section. What to have what to have their we're so many different wonderful things to choose from. " can I have a...." She decided against what she wanted at the last minute "the chefs special, whatever desert he's best at please" she gave a cute giggle before handing the menu back "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 pm

"Ah that would be my Strawberry ice cream, topped on a chocolate dipped vanilla waffle square." He said with a smile, maybe now she would realise he was the head chef and resturant owner. "I'll make one up right away." He said, bowing slightly to her and heading back to the kitchen, where two other cchefs were had been watching. 'Found yourself a little friend.' One of the chefs said. Because of his age, Malrik was the youngest chef in the kitchen, but his position meant the other chef's couldn't pivk in him that much. "Just get back to work you two." He said and headed too his station and began working on Arise's dessert, which he finished in ono time at all. When he brought it out to her, he smiled and said. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Arise looked up at the waiter or Well chef as it seems, he was cute and a cook! It was almost perfect too bad...""oh my" she murmured watching him as he walked off she stuffled her feet having nothing else to do but wait until he came back. She was having a nice daydream about him when he appeared behind she jumped slightly but settled down as she saw the dessert. Licking her lips she devoured the delicious plate infront of her. "That was awsome I wish such a cute guy would cook for me everyday" she beamed and that smiled soon dropped. She said that outloud! Not in her head! She looked alway becoming beet red.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Malrik simply laughed to himself at her comment. "Maybe you should stop by when we close up." He said and started to head back to the kitchen. "You may just get your wish." Malrik returned to the kitchen for another round of harrassment, but this time, it didn't bother him as much. Now he would just have to wait to see if she came back that night
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Arise went a larger shade of red when he said that she should come. She just looked at his in surpise was...was he offering her out on a date! She couldn't belive it. He was so forward, it was enticing. She payed then left quickly thinking about it all day as she trained and well was very distracted. She came back nerviously walking in just before closing time, she had time to get changed into a dress that suited her form. She looke around for him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 pm

The resturant was dark and empty. All the chairs were atop the tables and the staff had all gone home, save Malrik. He was in the kitchen, checking to mmake sure they would have enough food for tomorrow. The he heard the door open. He peered out the kitchen door to see if Arise had come. When he saw her, he had to smile. "Back here." He called out and yet to wash up and get his apron off
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm

She was nervious and was startled as she heard his voice from the kitchen, arise walked over and not the kitchen. Looking around the sacred place for the guy she moved over next to him looking slightly overly dressed, yet she didnt even know his name. "So..you emmmm mister, you invited me here without giving your name." She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Malrik laughed. "I guess I didn't. I'm Malrik nad this is my resturant." He smiled. His name was on the very bottem of the menu, and certainly recognize it. He finished washing up and hung his apron. He looked over at her, slightly overdressed for what he had in mind. "So tell me, what is your favorite food."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Arise smiled and looked down at herself happily, way too over dressed. "Thanks marik, I ermmm" she was deep in thought "well I gueess my favorate food would be beefstrip noodles with red and white onions, mushrooms, peppers all in se swuan sauce" she smiled and...well hopefully she could get to know him as he cooked for her. "Can I help prepare?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Malrik laughed. "They are not enough cute girls in this world who enjoy food." He said, hoping to make her blush. "Of course you can help." He went back into the food pantry and the freezer nad came back with all the ingredients. He placed them all on the counter and looked back at her. "Let's get started." He said
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Arise did blush looking down so he hopefully couldn't see it, staring into her quite large cleavage and bust that was pushed up by her dress and bra. She was a massive 34DDD and well they got in the way but combine with her chubby body to match, it suited her perfectly. She smiled when he came back and had knifes and boards ready with pots and pans. She began slicing the peepers with lithe and grace of someone who always cooks for them self but by no means professional. "Malik why would you be head chef and a waiter?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 pm

"Because I have a waiter who keeps calling out and will be looking for a new job when I hire a new one." He said as he watched her chop. "And my father was owner and head chef before he died of desert fever." He said. He watched her slice nad walked behind her. He put his arms around her and placed his hands ontop of hers. "Here try this." He moved the knife while holding her hand, head on her shoulder. He ws trying to show her the way he used to chop
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 pm

"Oh!" Arise breathed as he came behind her feeling his warm and hard hands on the back of her soft ones. His head on her shoulder inches away from her ear, his voice sounding so hot. She had washed her hair in a nice peach scented shampoo and hoped he like it. Closing her eyes then opening to concentrate on how he was teaching her how to chop. "I'm sorry to hear that" she sad softly on the subject "but on the waiter note, I'm looking for a job.. Then you realy could cook for me everyday" she joked but she did realy need the money, taking care of her mother was expensive with all the treatment
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:10 pm

"Well you couldn't possibly break as many glasses as the current waiter. Plus it would be nice to have a pretty face to draw customers." As he talked he could smell her shampoo, but more importantly, he could feel her cruves against his body. Her stomach and hips, and her big wide rear. Hey, he was a 18 year old guy still. "Your hired Arise, and just as a bonus for going out with the head chef, you can eat here free."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 pm

"Thanks and so this was a date!" arise gave a nice cute giggle involuntarily, he was handsome, charming, lovely and could cook. what was not to look for in a boyfriend! "But you..dont have to let me eat for free" she said not wanting to put pressure or...be a pain on him. She loved his warm body resting against yet she wondered if..no no that was too embarrassing. She finished up chopping the peppers and then started on the onions. "Like this?" She asked working fast.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 pm

"Don't worry, I would be my pleasure to feed you." He said, not having to speak to loud, being right next to her ear. "Thats very good." He moved back but not before his lips brushed agianst her cheek nad then went to work on the beef nad noodles. And before long the meat was cooking nad the noodles boiling.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:45 pm

"That's so sweet of you" arose smiled and for a moment felt her cheek where his lips 'accidentally' brushed it. She stood next to him watching him move and cook,mother smell was nice and for some reason she wanted to be close to him some more. "Are you having some" she put her hand in his and was very happy that someone would do this for her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:50 pm

"Of course." He said as she placed her hand ontop of his. "Would you mind watching this pot.. When it boils, turn off the heat and cover it." He said. "And don't go peeking." He laughed nad went into the dining area, the door would keepp Arise from seeing what he was doing, whiuch was setting a table in the center of hte dining area, with a beautiful cloth, candles, a rose in a vase and two wine glasses along with a new wine, one of two he was hoping she would try. Whenhe finished preparing the table he went back to the kitchen to finish the meal
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:01 pm

"Yeah I don't mind, what are you up too" she asked happily as he walked off , he didnt reply and did as she was told. When it came to a boil she turned it off and covered it, when he came back she tried in vain to get a peek through the door but his body covered it. She pouted in annoyance and looked at hims quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:03 pm

"You'll see." He laughed as he began to mix the ingrediants together to create her meal on two plates. "Oh and I hope you drink, I have two wines and a new desert for you to try." He said as he led her to the dining area where their table awaited. He put the plates on the table nad pulled out the chai for her and looked over to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm

"Oh my...all this for me and..you don't even" arise breathed in complete surprise taken aback by the increadily lovely and romantic scene, the soft flicker of the candles and the sweet rose in the vase and what looked like an expensive wine. "You shouldn't have" she smiled and beamed he was such a gentleman too, she sat down and smiled at him. "This is lovely, I havnt been treated like this before" she admitted
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm

"You've never met a guy like me before." He said as he sat down. He took the bottle of wine nad uncocked it. "A red wine we are importing from the Hidden Rain. Its amazing that they can grow in such wet conditions. " He explained as he poured her a glass of wine to go with her meal. He poured his own glass nad placed the bottle down. He lifted his glass to her and clicked them together. The glass rang from gently tapping them together. "Cheers." He said nad took a drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A tasty treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: