Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 am

“There was?” She said surprised lifting her shirt up just to see. There was nothing there when she looked though. “Are you sure you’re not seeing things?” She then asked putting the shirt down before he got a really good at her bra and boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:25 am

”not sure but try focusing again and if I see anything I draw out in sand.” Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 pm

“Well okay.” She said trying to focus again. The marks appeared once more but much more bold and clearer on her skin. It appeared to be a set of 5 different seals all working together for the same cause. Whoever put them on her wanted to make absolutely sure that she would never be able to use her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 pm

"Hmmmmmm..." Kiyaki said as he was drawsing the sigms in the sand when he was finished he said "Okay stop and look at this." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Since she wasn’t naked, he wouldn’t have been able to draw all of them. She opened her eyes and looked at the symbols he did draw. “What do you think they are?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

" Hmmmmmm..... not sure give me time I figure it out." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: