Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature Empty
PostSubject: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm

The genin Haru was up in the rooftops of one of the buildings of the Sand village. She disliked her new hope in the sand. It was too dry and hot to really enjoy anything. She just sat there, pink pencil in hand writing down in a little book on her lap. She knew she was supposed to meet up with her new teammate over by the training arena but for some reason she didn't really fell like going over there. And so Haru just sat, writing in the little book in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Kiyaki jumped to the top of the arena and gazed out at the sun looking at the village he hadn't been in the village since he was a kid because he had left for being a threat to other's by not knowing how to control his kekkie genkei but a few months ago he finally got control of his family powers and decided the time to look to be a ninja was now. Kiyaki was wearing a ragged dessert track shirt and dessert track pants and his dessert scarf with the Tatitka symbol on it was all he had left of his clan who was destroyed in a civil war against the clan he was the only of his clan left.

Kiyaki soon saw a silhoutted figure on the few houses down he then jumped down the arena and began to sneak up on the figure he wanted to see who this was he hasn't been around another human being for 10 years and was rather catious now. Kiyaki needed to become reaquinted with other humans again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 pm

(how old is he Razz )

Haru didn’t notice the approaching Kiyaki, she was after all just a beginner and everything. She just kept on writing something down then stopped to think again and the write it down all over again. It was one of the things that she considered ‘fun’.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Kiyaki jumped silently onto the roof where the figure was and it just so happened to be a girl he began to sneak up until he was right behind her and said "So what you writing I saw a figure from the arena and well thought i'd check it out." Kiyaki said he wasn't concious that the girl in front of him was the same teammate he was looking for but he also wondered who was gonna be the Jounin leader. Kiyaki was clueless now about how to approach people.

Kiyaki needed time to learn about the village interactions again unfortunetely he was not the best at learning new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm

“WHaa!” Haru said absolutely surprised by the sudden question at out of now where. She jumped up dropping her pencil and book revealing she was working on a Sudoku puzzle. She was almost done with it as well. “Why did you scare me like that!?” She asked a little upset with the encounter.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 pm

" Sorry I guess i'm just not used to other people anymore anyways I need to ask you something." Kiyaki said. He was surprised by the sudden screaming from the girl he should be more carful next time the figure might be hostile.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:54 pm

“Well okay.” She said crossing her arms. “What do you want to know?” While she was waiting for his reply she reached down to take back her book and pencil. The afternoon sun was betting hard on them and she was already sweating but from the jump she did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 pm

"I am looking for a girl who was suspposed to be my new genin teammate you wouldn't happen to be that girl would ya." Kiyaki asked he was still bad at talking to others still.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 am

“Depends, are you…hold on” She said opening her book to look through it a bit. “Are you Kiayki?” She then asked. If he said yes then they were to be teammate but if not then they wouldn’t. She kind of hoped he wasn’t so she could go back to her puzzles instead of some crazy mission they were probably assigned to.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 am

" How do you know my name I guess legend gets around about my clan and me being the last of The Tatitka Clan then Yes I'm Kiyaki Tatitka i'm 13 years old with an insane kekkie genkei." Kiyaki bragged.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 am

“No, I was just told so we could be partners is all” She said not even knowing about the Tatitka Clan or their abilities. “So, we were given a mission but I really don’t want to do it.” She said taking out a scroll for him to take. “I haven’t read it yet all I know is I don’t want to do it”.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 am

"Lazy huh well I have a clan legend to rebuild so we gonna do it to start this legend off but first who gonna be our jounin captain." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:20 am

“That’s the weirdest thing though. We aren’t assigned on like everyone else. They did saw though that you were going to be the one in charge though.” She said pouting. If she was the one in charge they wouldn’t have to do that mission. Though it was weird that they were the only ones who were not getting a jonin.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 am

" They must now what they doing then for Tatitka Clan use to be a top notch Ninjutsu Clan that had incredible power." Kiyaki said as he began reading the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 am

Haru yawned and opened her book up once more. Might as well keep doing her puzzle while he read. She wished she could maybe make a run for it but Kiyaki was probably too fast for her anyways. “Hmmm” She said looking at an unfilled quare in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 am

Kiyaki then got finished reading and looked up and said " Okay here what got to do need to take a few escaped prisioners on and capture them but carful they strong." Kiyaki said he talked in incomplete sentences because he ran away at 7 years old he was now 17 and had to teach himself mainly how to talk.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 am

She didn’t mind that he could barely speak but she did have an issue with one thing. “How strong?” She asked trying to hide any fear that she was now harboring. Why did they have to get a difficult one at the beginning?
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am

" That I don't know but don't you worry your pretty little head I will not let anything happen to you and I won't make you fight anyone but a few underlings okay." Kiyaki was a sesoned fighter for training for 10 years he could beat armies without breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

“Fine” She said still not liking this whole idea. She could already see things get out of hand. She sighed. “Well I guess the sooner we do this the sooner I get to have a break. Will you lead the way?” She asked. She wasn’t really familiar with the surrounding area since she didn’t explore or get out of the village often.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

" Person like me gladly lead way." Kiyaki dashed off jumping from rooftop to rooftop he was certainly skilled and fast. Now the question was how would Kiyaki do with a real battle he hoped he was as strong as when he trained he kept this to himself though already sensing the unease in Haru.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am

All Haru could do was just watch. How in the blazes did he manage to jump away so fast? Well she had no choice. She had to follow him after all. She closed her book and but it in her side bag where she kept her travel stuff just in case. Now that she was ready she started to slowly make her way down the stairs since she had no idea how to use her chakra to add jumping power.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 am

Kiyaki continued jumping but when he didn't see Haru he stoped and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 am

Well she sluggishly made her way through the sand covered village taking her sweet time. Why did her parents have to desert her in such an ugly village. She just kept on walking for about 30 minutes before finally making it to the village gate. “Now where did that boy go off to? Maybe he went ahead to do the mission without me.” She said with wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 am

" Hey up here." Kiyaki yelled waving his arms he was at the top of the gate with a look of fast thoughts on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 am

“Then again” She said disappointed that she still had to go through with this. She started to walk out the gate waiting for Kiyaki to come down to her rather then having to work her way up to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: