Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 am

"Um, s-sure," Madoka said. She was blushing again.
Running a hand through her boy-cut hair, she sighed.
It would be nice to relax in the hotsprings for a while- and she'd be able to take off her chest bindings too. Her chest was sore from being squished by the bindings for so long.
That was probably the one thing Madoka didn't like about pretending to be a boy- the chest bindings to hide her breats hurt. A lot.

Warm water would help ease up the sore flesh. That was one of the many benefits of hotsprings.
Though it would be a little bit awkward to be in a hotsprings with Sora... Oh well.
Madoka smiled. "Let's go," she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:42 am

The two cheerfully made their way down to the hot springs. There was a receptionist checking people in and Sora and Madoka got in line.

“Good evening.” The receptionist replied, “Would you like to go in the public hot springs or rent a private one?” Oh course in the receptionist mind, the two would have to separate if they choose the public one since Madoka still looked like a boy.

“Do you want to get a private one Madoka? I could pay if you would like?” Sora then asked Madoka.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 am

"Ok...but let me pay half," Madoka replied, reaching into her pocket for some money.
It was necessary to go to a private one, since Madoka couldn't go to either of the public ones- she looked too much like a boy to go to the girls hotsprings, but since she really was a girl she couldn't go to the boys hotsprings either.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:11 pm

“Well okay” Sora said paying her half. The attendant took the money and gave a card key. “Your’s is tub 5A.” She said giving it to Sora. “Enjoy”. Sora smiled as they continued on their way to their private hot spring. Soon they got to 5A where Sora used the key to open the door. Once inside she started to undress herself.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 am

Madoka's face turned red as a beet, and she turned away so Sora wouldn't see.
The awkwardness was quickly building up, and her heart was beating faster.
The steam from the hotspring was very thick, perhaps enough to hide the shape of their bodies from eachother. If they stood far away enough....which, given the smaller size of the private hotspring, probably wouldn't be possible.

Madoka slowly began to undress as well, still facing away from Sora.

She purred as she removed the bindings from her chest, enjoying the lack of uncomfortable constraints.

She began to hum a song that randomly popped into her head, trying to remember how the song went so she could hum it properly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:38 am

Sora was soon completely naked. Madoka’s humming was cut despite it being off key. “I’ll meet you in there.” Sora said sweetly. Soon she was standing at the edge of the steaming hot water. She dipped her feet in feeling the warmth already hitting her body. “It’s so warm” She commented before dipping her the rest of herself in. Only the top part of her breasts was now showing, the rest covered up with the steaming water. As Madoka feared the hotspring was too small to get a distance away from each other. Sooner or later Sora would be able to see the blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:49 am

Madoka breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down.
The blush on her face went away, but that didn't stop the fast pace that her heart was beating at.
Soon she was completely naked as well.

She walked up to the edge of the hot-spring, slowly stepping in. She relaxed as the hot water surrounded her body, calming herself down even more.
But then she saw Sora, and a blush came to her cheeks once more. She looked away again, trying to hide it. Hopefully the steam would be enough to help conceal it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:23 pm

“These hotsprings are so relaxing, do you agree?” Sora asked turning her head over to look at Madoka. “Hey what’s wrong?” She then asked seeing how Madoka was looking away. She slid in a little closer to her so that she could get a better look as wells as hear her answer better.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:37 am

Madoka turned and looked at Sora, her face red as a beet.
"I...I n-need to go," she said quickly, jumping out of the water and wrapping a towel around herself. "I'm sorry," she murmured.
She sat down on the floor, her back against the wall. "So sorry," she whimpered, her head in her hands.
The towel almost fell off her body, but managed to still cover most of her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 am

Sora followed over to the small ball of Madoka. She forgot to get a towel staying naked in front of her. She bent over. “It’s okay, you can tell me.”

She then sat down next to Madoka, her legs bent coving most everything up for now. “Did…did I do something wrong?” She asked about ready to cry. She didn’t mean to hurt Madoka, all she wanted to do was be friends.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 am

"No...no...you didn't do anything wrong...it's...it's just..." she paused.
"Please don't be upset....."
Madoka looked into Sora's eyes. She felt bad about not telling Sora the truth.
"Sora...I...I'm Bi, Sora...and its really awkward to be here with you....I'm sorry...it's just....you're very pretty and....nevermind..."
Madoka looked up. "Please don't be mad," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

“Why would I be mad? If you’re Bi, that’s who you are, there’s no reason for me to be mad about it. You should have told me sooner. If I went to go get some underwear on will that make you more comfortable?” Sora sweetly said. As for her own sexual ordination, Sora had no idea. He parents shielded her from just about everything they deemed unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:29 am

Madoka was relieved at Sora's reaction, glad that she didn't seem upset.

"Um...yes it would, actually....I'll put my underwear back on too."
She smiled softly.
"I'm sorry for all this trouble," Madoka said. "I didn't mean for this to be so awkward..."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

“Well okay. I’ll be back soon” She said getting up and rushing back into the locker room to get her underwear on. Sora began to hum again while she opened her locker and took out her bra and underwear. She then quickly put them on. Not waiting for Madoka to also put her’s on, Sora went back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am

Madoka put her underwear and bra back on, also going back to the water quickly.
It was so nice and warm...
The relaxed feeling made her yawn, and she closed her eyes for a moment.
"This is so nice," she said to Sora. "I should really come to hotsprings more often."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 am

“Yeah it is. All this running away stuff really gets me tired out.” Sora said just relaxing away. She closed her eyes as well, just simply soaking up the heat. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 am

((it's fine Smile ...and I'm sorry about this short post))

"You run away a lot?" Madoka asked.
She didn't know Sora had family troubles that bad, if family troubles were the reason she ran away a lot.

Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 am

“Well yeah, but I would always come back. It’s not like my parents had any time for me anyways. I always had some sort of bodyguard or babysitter about. This is the first time I actually ran away for good.” She said with a smile at the last part. Sora was doing pretty well if she did say so herself. She hadn’t been brought back home yet and she planned on keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 am

"Ah....." Madoka sighed.
"I think I know how you feel....sort of," she murmured.
A glint of remorse showed in her eye as she thought about her parents, followed by a poorly-hidden scowl.
"My parents aren't the best either..."
Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, Madoka started to tap her fingers on the wall she was leaning on, producing a soft clicking noise that drifted around the room.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Madoka talking about her parents sparked Sora's curiosity. “What did your parents do to you?” She asked. Maybe Madoka was a run-away just like her. (sorry for the short post again)
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:19 am

((It's fine ^^ ))

Madoka stopped tapping the wall.
"I....well....they.... They disagree with the way I am," she said softly. "They're very homophobic....I got k-kicked out of the house a year ago, when they found out that I was... Bi..."
Madoka felt something wet on her cheek, and it took her a moment to figure out it was a tear. She hadn't realized she was crying...

"It doesn't matter," she whispered. "They're assholes anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:29 am

“That's horrible!” Sora said shocked that her parents would do such a thing. “They kicked you out just because you were different. That's just...that' just” She then say Madoka crying. She went over to her to give her a hug. “I'm sorry Madoka, I didn't know.”
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 am

Madoka hugged Sora back, not saying anything, and simply letting her tears spill in the presence of her friend.
Was friend the right word?
Madoka wasn't sure. She wanted to be friends, but....she also felt something else. Something stronger....
She had an idea of what the feeling was, but didn't acknowledge it. Subconsciously, she felt nervous about it...

Madoka continued to whimper for a while, mentally cursing herself for appearing so emotionally fragile.
"I'm sorry," she murmured, when the sobs had stopped at last.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm

“It's alright, everyone should be able to cry once in a while.” Sora said still trying to lift Madoka up in her time of need. Sora didn't let go off the hug. Madoka's body and undergarments were so warm already. Unknowingly Sora begain to get a little drowsy from all the heat. (sorry for the bad post)
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:15 am

(It's fine Razz. Happy New year, by the way.)

Madoka was starting to feel a little drowsy as well.
"Thank you," she whispered.

She eventually let go of Sora, trying not to make her uncomfortable.

"I could easily take a nice nap in this place," Madoka said with a yawn. "It's almost funny how much simple heat induces sleep, compared with blankets and a nice bed."

She yawned once more, her eyes watering slightly. That was one thing she didnt like about yawing. Madoka hated it when her eyes water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next