Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) Empty
PostSubject: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:54 am

A teen in a black cloak and purple clothing underneath was laying peacefully on the sooth grass watching the clouds go by. The only probably was it was a fairly sunny day with only one small puff ball in the air. Yeah the hot springs just a few blocks away would be more relaxing then just laying on the hard ground but it would cost money. It was also mixed bathing at that particular time so all the farm animals will be swimming with all the hopeless pervs. The boy gave a sigh. It could be worse after all.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:02 am

"what are you sighing about Kid?" A woman giggled and a sixteen or so year old girl with long blonde curls loomed over him, dangling a piece of paper over his head. He knew this girl, Annie, she was the one he would sometimes get some of his missions from, she knew he only wanted the really hard ones and so that was what she usually gave him.

"Oi lazy bum, I have a mission for you, well mainly a bounty, but the price on her head is a fair bit, over 100,000,00 yen" Annie grinned and let the paper fly onto his face, it had a picture of a neko on it, a real beauty too and she was holding a small green vial and winking playfully in the picture. "Oh, and they say she needs to be captured and brought to Konaha anbu corps alive!" Annie explained and smiled.

Last edited by Cookiechan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:10 am

He took the paper off his face to get a good look at it. “Fine” He said like an annoyed teenager. With that he stood up and brushed some stray grass of his cloak. Thank goodness it was black, it was harder to get stains on. He didn't turn to look at Annie at all. “So let me guess this target is somewhere in this village?” He said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:18 am

"Uh huh, Now it's just a matter of location her, I was informed that she likes to be left alone to conduct experiments and such, so you might want to try somewhere abandoned" With that the blonde girl waved and ran off, with a simple 'Bye' she knew he liked to work alone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 am

Experiment? This might be interesting. He decided to get started right away despite knowing he probably wouldn't find her till darkfall. It was at that time people like to do there 'secret stuff'. It wasn't long before he got to the abandoned district. It wasn't the prettiest of sights but it didn't matter. It walked from rooftop to rooftop not wanting to be caught in an alleyway trapped. Being in the open was his style. From on high he could see out into one particular alleyway. There was a fight with about 4 people, three men one girl none with neko ears however. He sat there on the roof side just watching. At least this could provide entertainment for a bit but something seemed a little off.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Unknown to the man above watching, there was a Neko among the ones below, although she didn't look like one, her tail was hidden, wrapped around her waist and looked a lot like a fuzzy belt and her ears, well all that was atop her head was a crimson colored beret, so the girl looked completely human.

"There she is guys, the one with the potion!" One of the men growled and pointed towards her, he had a scraggly beard while another wore a fedora hat and the shortest man had short blonde locks of hair. Roulette sighed, retaining a coy smirk on her face and deftly reached into a pocked by her hip, the black dress she wore had many hidden pockets, all holding some sort of plant of concoction and she pulled out a vial before the men did anything and waved it in front of them tauntingly "Come on guys, no need to be mad, your boss deserved what I did to him"
"DESERVED?! You set him on fire and now he's in bed, pale and sick with some kind of diesese!" Roulette chuckled and shrugged "What can I say, he tried to threaten me, now I suggest you all just back away or..." With that she flicked off the top of the vial and flicked the green liquid inside at the one who was doing all the talking, as it landed on him he glared at the girl and went to advance on her when shuddenly he seemed to freeze, drop to the ground, throw up then stop moving "Now I suggest you take him and leave, it should wear off in about three hours" Roulette Winked and watched them some more, preparing, in case they were to attack more.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Those cowards at least did the smart thing and ran dragging there buddy along with. “We'll that ended quickly” The no named man said disappointed that his entertainment was over. But luckily for him those men shouted loud enough for him to hear. His target was in disgusted and right in front of him. Well the faster he finished this the quicker he could take a nap. He quickly hand signed to make a clone right beside him. Without a word the clone made his way down to try and approach the target from behind. The only problem was the clone couldn't speak without ventriloquism which of course he didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Roulette waved at them as they scurried off with there tails between their legs and tucked the empty vial and cork back in her pocket, no use leaving a perfectly good vial to waste, recycling wasn't so bad. Underneath the Beret her ears twitched, ruffling the beret ever so slightly, even though her hearing was a little muffled she could still hear someone so quietly approaching from behind. In a quick and graceful movement she had grabbed a pocket on her shoulder and tore it free, pulling out a vial filled with light blue liquid and spun, crouching in the midst and at the same time uncorked the topper with her teeth, flicking the liquid at the clone, it would cause temporary loss of all sensory glands, meaning for a short time the thing wouldn't be able to speak, hear, taste, feel or see. But then again it was just a clone, and any contact with her potions, she had designed it so they would just go poof and disapear. "Okay smart boy, you should know better then trying to sneak up on a girl."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm

This wasn't any normal shadow clone so it didn't just go puff right away though it couldn't see anymore thanks to the lovely potion. It keep going straight to the last place it say the girl in hopes that maybe it could get a hit but it was very unlikely since she could easily just move out of the way. The No Named boy could see this as hopeless as well. He would just have to jump down and join the fun himself. With one great leap he got off the roof top and landed at the other side of the alleyway opposite to where the clone approached.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 pm

She wasn't just an ordinary street neko, she had class and style, not to mention ninja training. Easily evading the clone by stepping to the right she quickly sensed someone behind her and leapt into the air, her hand throwing the empty vial at the clone, which would have hurt really bad, it was made from a hard glass, one that didn't break easily and proceeded to reach into a pouch on her thigh and fling four shurican at the new attacker.

Landing quietly and gracefully on a window ledge above and pulled out yet another concoction yet this time it turned out to be a power and she sprinkled it around herself, if he so much as touched her it would feel like acid burning through his clothes and skin. Heh, unfortunately most of her potions were temporary and this would only last until either it wore off in about ten minutes of he found a way to douse her in water. "Silly boy, May I ask why your trying to attack me?" Roulette talked playfully, as though they were having a conversation rather then fighting.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 pm

The boy didn't even bother to dodge the shurican but instead made a barrier in the shape of a thin window in front of him simply bouncing them away. The clone was surprisingly not destroyed but his attack either but it was safe to say it wasn't going to be moving around again any time soon. “Oh I'm just doing a job. One that someone else would do if I didn't” He answered back. He had a plan however but it required her to be in the right location at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 pm

"Oh so I take it your either, by your looks, actions and skill, A. A bounty Hunter, or B. some Ninja, on a misson" She giggled as an amused smile played on her face "Am I right Kiddo?" Roulette asked looking at the shurican easily blocked.
The neko leapt again, higher and more agile then a human was and could, seeing as she did a graceful backflip in the air and landed on the roof "Well I'd love to stay and chat, really would, but unfortunatly I have business to attend to" The Mistress of Poisons Saluted him then took off in a sprint, across the rooftops and leapt from the building, onto the roof of another.

Roulette knew it was in his job and nature to persue her so she had to keep herself hidden, leaping down from the rooftops into a back alley she knew well she kept the sprint up.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm

He sighed. She was quick, no doubt about that, plus she knew the area. She overestimated him. He yawned giving a stretch then looked at his clone. “You won’t be necessary for now” he said and with those words the clone shattered like glass before disappearing all together. After that was finished he just walked in the direction she went taking his good time. She probably had some sort of meeting with someone so she probably wouldn’t leave town just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Roulette reached an old abandoned warehouse a few Kilometres from where she had been interrupted by that silly clone. At the mans pace currently he would be there in about an hour. "Your late" an emotionless voice said from the floor of inside the building and Roulette Leapt from the pillar above after having caught her breath, agile making it to the floor and straightening up. "Genius can't be helped Kiken" Roulette responded swiftly, a playful smirk on her face. "Lets cut the chit chat, do you have what we asked for?" she nodded and reached into her left breast pocket, pulling out a tiny green vial with a goopy black liquid in it "Do you have what I asked for?" Roulette responded and the man in the black trench coat in which she was doing business with shook the suitcase in his hand, her ears twitched underneath the beret and she curled a finger "Slide it across the floor, you know how this works" The man simply grunted but complied and she picked it up, opening it and checking it was in order, to which she smiled and threw him the potion "Enjoy, give my thanks to your boss" the neko winked at him and watched him vanish in a puff of smoke then sighed and smoothed off the dust from it and smiled.

Deal complete.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 am

A stray kunia flew threw the air toward Roulette's position but it was so badly aimed that she wouldn't even have to move to dodge it. It was close enough however that she was bound to notice. There was a note attached to it with a simple word, “Hi”. Several houses away there was an all too familiar figure in the distance giving her a wave and a smile. There was one thing he wanted her to know was that he was peristant and was going to annoy her to death if she didn't do something
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Simply turning her head to the side as the badly aimed Kunai flew past her head she was wondering where it had come from when she saw the simple note attached to it 'HI' Roulette already kew who it was from and caught the kunai mid air, turning and looking from the direction it had once come. When her sharp eyes picked up the figue waving from a distance she smiled cheerfully and waved back, like greeting an old friend. Something told her this man was going to be very irritating until she got rid of him, he seemed to be persistant. She had to deal with him and now was a good time, but she did only have three potions left on her person, and she really didn't want to have to use a particular one on him.

With a curl of her slender finger she called him over, leaning on a wall, arms crossed as she waited for him to appear and finish this.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:15 pm

It took a few minutes to get there but at long last the no named man made it all the way over to her. “Wasn’t that hard to fine you. You didn’t bother to cover your trail but I got to say you have light feet even on the run making it quite difficult to follow.” He told her rubbing the back of his head. He noticed the case she was caring. “Is that money?” He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 am

"Maybe I wasn't trying to cover my tracks hmm, if you must know, I had an important meeting to attend to" Raising the case slightly her eyes fell to it "And no, Why would I need money for?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:11 am

“Don't know just a guess. But anyways want to make my job a bit easier and give up now?” He asked even though he pretty much already knew the answer. *short post sorry*
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 am

(It's okay, sorry if mine are short to)

"Hmm you know what, I would... But I'm just having to much fun" Roulette procceeded to casually lean agaisnt the wall acting as if she was lazing around but she was ready to spring if need be
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 am

“Well okay have it your way” He said walking backwards away from her doing hand signs. He smirked as he kept his eye contact on her. The trap was already set. The kunia from earlier started to create walls from behind her trapping her. If she acted quickly enough she would escape but the only hole in the barrier was straight in the direction he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 am

It was almost to late when she realized a trap had been sprung and her instincts acted up, even though she was a neko she didn't like trapped spaces and quick as a cat pounced forward, in the process making an effort to tackle the man to the ground, trapping his arms beneath her body and quickly pulling a kunai firmly to his neck "Well kiddo, look at the situation you've forced on us" with this she smirked a catlike grin.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

The barrier closed on both of them but he wasn't worried. The barrier would allow him to pass through but not her. Then there was the kunia at his neck and the fact she was sitting on him. Still not worried. He had a few more tricks of his own. Soon the inner walls of the barrier burst into flames, “Let's see who wakes up first when we both pass out from lack of oxygen.” He said with a smirk. He plan was going perfectly until her remembered one little problem. She must still have a few potions left on her! Dammit, maybe she would forget she had them.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 am

As the fire lit up her eyes widened but she wasn't deterred in the slightest, her brain snapped into action, and it thought of this as a last resort, she really didn't want to use it on him but she could use a different one. Her tail reached into a hidden pocket on her thigh and brought out a vial, bringing it up to her mouth, it was a bright pink liquid, popping the cork off with her mouth she lifted the kunai to the vial and tipped it very carefully along the blade, being very careful not to spill any drops. By now she was finding it tougher to breathe but she had to get free somehow, even if it meant making him a love struck fool, still having his hands trapped and using her free hand, the one not holding the kunai at his throat, she pinched his nose shut, waiting till he opened his mouth to breath then using what was left in the vial quickly poured it into his mouth covering his mouth afterwards so he couldn't spit it out so he had to swallow it, the hand holding the liquid dipped kunai made a small incision by his neck a small cross which would make a small scar but also get the liquid into his bloodstream, no escape till he got the antidote from her, but she knew that he wouldn't want to do that. You see this potion was very special to her, very rare and hard to make to, invictis loveonus or in simpler terms a love potion, it made the drinker fall absolutely desperately, in love with the first person they kissed, the sort of love you saw in movies where they would do anything for the one they kissed, they would follow them to the ends of the earth, and you guessed it...

Roulette removed her hands, there was very little oxygen in the air and she had resorted to holding her breath to stop her breathing smoke, leaning down she quickly sealed the deal by pressing her lips to his firmly in a breathtaking kiss before she fainted having had to breath the smoke, the kunai dropped from her hands and her light frame collapsed on top of his, sinking into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:12 am

It didn't take long befor “invictis loveonus” got into his bloodstream and took effect. Luckly however, the fire managed to pass him out and disappear just before he could do anything about being newly in love with his target. Now it was just a waiting game to see who would wake up first. It wasn't till daybreak till he woke back up again. She was still untop of him. He gently rolled her off of him. This was the perfect time to trap her and take her in but he just couldn't. Instead he reached his hand out and began to shake her softly. “Hey, wake up” he said in a gently, kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: