Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange killings in the cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

Charrion rolled her clit a few times and forced his middle finger inside her. She was already soaked. "Now which hole to fuck first." He said and returned her kiss, playing with her tongue. He shifted to the side. Tghe hand that was on her tit moved to her ass, sliding in her crack to find her asshole. He started to push his finger in that hole as well.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 am

The demon girl felt the fingers slide and fuck around with her insides. She warped her arms around him so that she would be able to support her self still allowing an easier time for him to use his fingers. “Your pretty good at this” She complemented. Because she of her demonic nature she could hear the slave boy still jacking off in the distance. “I think your plaything over there might want some fun too” She whispered before starting to lick his neck eroiticly. Her juices started to flow out of her sending a sort of pleasant electricity into Charrion's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Charrion sent an order to his slave and stepped behind her. He pushed on her back to bend her over adn by the time she was fully bent down, she would have his slave's cock in her face. "Let's see who lasts through the night. Me or you." He said and shoved his cock nto her wet tight snatch
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:08 am

She gave out a moan as his huge cock stuffed its way inside her. Her moaning soon ended when she used her open mouth to start sucking on slave boy’s cock. She liked the thought of a challenge but in the end just making her feel good was all she wanted, and with both of these great cocks that shouldn’t be hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 am

Charrion tr\hrusted deep into her pussy. He could feel pleasure through his huge cock, but unlike other guys, Charrion won't ever cum and go limp. He was going to fuck this girl senseless. She will join him. A powerful demonic force as an ally would help farther his goals, and a tight hole to fuck, and the life-juice she makes from her pussy will keep him sustained.

Grabbing her hips, he started to fuck her tight pussy harder. He woukld make her moan through his slaves dick.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am

And so she did. The way he was so rough with her caused her to moan even though she had a mouth full of cock. Oh this was the best cock she had ever been fucked with. She already came once now and her second was on the way. She had a pretty good endures as well unlike the poor boy who looked like he was already worn out from masterbating.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm

"Don't worry about him. He will stay and fuck you until I say so or he has run completely out of semen." Charrion laughed and reached around, pinching and rubbing her clit while he fucked her. The tip of his cock slammed the enterence of her womb with each thrust. He had intentions of having his coc enter her womb by daybreak
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 pm

“Oh yes!” She moans as he hit her womb. “Keep...keep going” She said before going back to sucking slave boy’s poor cock. She wouldn’t mind if they did it till day break but her other self might find problems with it. Oh well it was to her advantage anyways. She came again and again as he kept on fucking her without stop.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

The slave had reached his climax, cumming into her mouth with the last spurt of semen he could release. He backed up,, feeling woozy and feel over. "Don't worry about him, he'll be fine. As for you...." Charrion smirked as he pulled his cock out of her and orced her tp stand up adn turn around nad when she did he pinned her to a tree and had her watch as he used some of the energy he gained from his slave's semen to permenatly add another two inches to his already long cock. "/do you still want it in you."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

The demon girl stood and watched as the cock grew even bigger then before. It was now a super cock. What kind of demon would she be if she turned down such a challenge. Beside they still had that little game they were playing and if she gave up now he would win. "Bring it big boy" She taunted with a big smile waiting for him to ravage her with that new cock of his.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Charrion knew that As a demon, the pain of having her womb opened would just be more pleasure, so whu hold back.The tip of his super cock rubbed against her pussy and he thrusted up, hitting the enterence of her wombHJe grabbed her hips and pushed her down as he thrusted again, driving the whole head and half an inch of shaft into her womb
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:31 pm

The demonic girl gave out a loud cry out as his super cock began to ravage her with such zeal. Oh he was just the greatest. The best fuck she had ever had in her relatively short existence on this plan. He could just be the one for her. She wrapped her arms around him as he continued to use her hips to help his cock out. “Yes! Yes! Give me more!” She told him into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 pm

HE pulled all the way out and then back in again, now not stopping at her womb, but now inside of it when he hit the bace of his cock against her. "Swear to me and become my wife, and this cock shall be yours t o use forever."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 pm

“Well” She went to say before having to moan out with a sudden thrust of his. “AWWW, Yes I will! Make me yours!” She finished to exclaim. Yes she couldn’t think of anything better then to be this guy’s wife for as long as she could. She loved him!
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 pm

"Perfect. Now, the night is still young. Shall we fuck your other two holes. He said as he pulled out. First he would force his hole cock down her throat. See how much she could take, then ruin her ass till sunrise
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 pm

“Sure honey. Do whatever you want with me. I can take it” She said as she went over to kiss him on the lips. The same electricity from before would spark into Charrion in an effort to make him feel more “alive” regaining activity in nerve cells. Oh course that was sketchy at best, that was no telling if her little plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Charrion was born...or rather reborn dead. HE was regenerated with the cells of multiple "Donors" and since has had dozens more that keep him alive. there was no "life" in him. He was living energy with a physical form.

Charrion kissed her back, letting a small cloud of his virus enter her. just enough to seal their wicked marriage of death. "Ready for more fun." Charrion said. He was feeling hungrey after using some energy for his penis. He lifted her into the air from her hips nad carefully flipped her so her pussy was in his face and his cock against hers. A midair 69
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Her pussy was dripping wet, not a single centimeter was without her juices, plenty for Charrion to feast off of. She in the meantime started to put his large penis in her mouth shoving it deep past her tongue. It had such an amazing taste to it like it was a combination of several different cocks put together into one. Oh this was so good! If he wanted to start thrusting she was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Carrion knew he could be as rough as he wanted and she wouldn't die. He placed his hand on her head, holding her up with one arm, and quickly and with great froce, pushed her head all the way to his crotch, her face pressed against him and his balls against her forehead. His monster cock was forcing her muscles that were made to push food to her stmoach to massage his cock. Now he started on her pussy. He licked the lips and then drove his tongue inside. As he drank and absorded her juices, he started to grow his tongue. He made it longer and long to explore her pussy farther, until it was long enough to kiss her open womb. The best part was that all tis growth ws reverseable
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Any normal person would be chocking at this point with their airways all blocked off with meat. Luckily she wasn’t the normal person. She just savored the feeling of his extremely large shoved half way down her throat. And his tongue work in her own nether regions was amazing. She could feel his slimy tongue suck up her every ounce of cum she had. This only made her want to cum even more and so she did making even more pussy juice for him to drink.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:18 pm

He drank up her orgasm but didnt stop. He wouldn't. Her demonic arua gave her bodily fluids even more energy the usual. He took hold of her hair and pushed and pulled her head, fucking her throat, and forcing her to deepthroat the biggest cock she probably ever going to see. But with all this wonderful energy e was gathering, he wondered about trying something new with it
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:06 pm

The demonic girl started to make gagging sounds as her trout was fucked even more violently. Her muscles rubbing his gigantic cock in a foolish effort to try and swallow it. Oh how her new husbands was simply the best ever. She was going to organism again and again and again for him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 pm

He was enjoy her vain atempts to swallow his massive cock. He laughed and hand an idea. He took his hand out of her hair and instead put it on her chin and slammed her mout shut, forcing her to bite clean through. He continued to eat her juices without even a tiny flinch, he didn't feel the pain at all. He pulled her mouth open again as he began to quickly grow a new cock in her mouth, an inch longer then the one she bit off. He would leave his dick this size, for his zombie queen's enjoy for the rest of their immortal lives.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:52 pm

By the time her throat managed to squeeze the old undead cock into her stomach the next one was now in her mouth to take its place. Man he was even more violent then she thought. She liked it. As she said earlier she was into the bad boys. But personally she was done with the oral and wanted to move on to something “else”. However it was improper for a wife to demand for that so she kept sucking him off till he was ready to move on. Oh how she wished she was immortal once more, if it wasn’t for that stupid girl she was attached to.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Carrion was also done with her mouth. He pulled her head back and took his dick out. He flipped her adn placed her on the ground. "Bend over and ready your ass my dear." He said, his new cock, she would now be able to see, was big then before, while his tongue had returned to normal size. But something else had grown. His balls were almost three times there normal size. He had used her demonic energy to creat a massive amounty of cum. "You will be the first to recieve an undeads seed my dear. And the virus I infected you with will allow you to live in yrue form. So now transform, and let us make love in our own skins."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange killings in the cloud
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next