Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 pm

He laid on the bed where she set him. When she presented the food he smiled and used his other hand (the one not transformed) to pick it up and put it in his mouth. “Thank you” He said gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Ghetorix sat with her legs into her chest, still naked at the edge on the bed. watching her dear kage eat heartilly. the fruit and berries would tast nice, she like them more than raw meat and for a werewolf thats saying somthing. she had no idea that to him they would be a very potent aphrodisiac. she did not even care about his arm or anything. in reality she was also still in heat, her urges were just satisfied. for now.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 pm

After he swallowed a few more he was filled, surprising. However his penis began to bulge out. The berries were already working and it didn't help that a naked girl was right next to him. He resisted at first but all he could do was just look at her with a bright red flush on his face. Droll almost about came out as he just kept looking at her luscious figure.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Ghetorix didn't know what was happening, his face turned red and kage was looking at her with some strong emtion, those eyes staring at her with lust. Pure lust. It was at that point she felt human emotion over power the animal, she was embarrassed! She covered her naked from with her arms and looked away . Her own face feeling red hit from the heat of a blush. "W..what?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 pm

When she covered herself Kage was able to get a hold of himself but only temperately. “Sorry I didn't mean to...” He didn't quite finish his sentence and just looked away. His boner didn't disappear though.

(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Ghetorix was slightly relived but disappointed that he wasnt going to do anything, she didnt know why but she could see the huge bulge from his pants. His lower half certainly wanted it. She moved closers slowly still covering herself.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Quickly he involuntarily grabbed her breasts squeezing them hard with his morphed hand. “I'm sorry Ghetorix but I need to fuck” He said though if it wasn't for the drugs he wouldn't even consider saying that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Ghetorix gave a loud gasps and squeal as her breasts were grabbed hard. it was girly, innocent and very unlike her. It still kept so good, her nipples were already hard and the way he forced himself on he like an animal. Turned her on but for some reason she didnt react just taking it.. It..it felt too good..being dominated.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 pm

His body didn't stop there. He already stoop back up and took off what pants he had. While the one hand was busy fondling her boobs the other was rubbing about in her lower mouth trying to make it nice and moist before entering. He didn't say a word however while doing any of this. All he had was a pervy smile of a rapist.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Ghetorix gave soft moans at first when he fiddled and groped her boobs but when he started playing with her pussy they became loud and ragged. His finger played with her entering her and getting her very wet and moist. She found herself reply, hand going down to hold and pumps his throbbing hard cock. The other cradled and rubbed his balls.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:00 pm

That creepy smile of his didn't go way. After a few more pumps on her part he took her hand away and inserted. It was fast and hard, it was most likely going to hurt her. But before she might recover from just entering he started to thrust fast.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Ghetorx gave a loud and pained moan as he entered her tight pussy and thrusted all the way to the base first time. She gasped for air as pleasure took over, he slammed his cock in fast. She could feel every bit of him and her face contorted with pleasure everytime he hit the entrance to her womb. She held him hard, nails scratching his back everywhere while to stop him hearing her moan she bit own hard into the sorry flesh at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Her clawing and biting of cource hurt him but that didn't slow him down one bit. He started to moan now to loudly.. He could already feel the cum bubbling up inside of him ready to burst into her
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Ghetorix began to bite down hard, hand and nails doing the same. She would mark him as his just like he was making her his. She loved it despite the pain . Being taken done hard. Feeling his tip. Se could feel his dick begun to pulse and throb knowing he was about to cum. "K...kage..urrrh...k aaar mm" she couldn't even get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Without warning he squired into her filling her up with cum. However the lust in his body still wasn't satisfied. He at least had some control of himself now so he slowly exited out only to get possesd by the lust once more. “I want to go in your ass now” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Ghetorix loved being filled with his hot jizz and almost didnt want his to pull out wanting to get knocked up. It was when he said ass the she got confused. "A..ass do ass?" She didnt understand or know that sexually acts could be performed anally. Boy was she in for a surpise.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

His thing was already plenty lubed up with both of their juices. He used his hand to guide it all the way to her small opening before sticking it. It went from just the tip, to half way, until it was all the way inserted.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Ghetorix didn't know what was happening until it was too late at which she bit her lip in the pain but still a loud whimper came out as she felt the hot rot push slowly and ever deeper into her insides. Tears welled up in her eyes, she didnt know why he was doing that! But weirdly as her anus was spread it felt...good
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 pm

“Hold and Claw me if it hurts” He said softly in a whisper. After that he started to move thrusting slowly but picking up speed with each thrust. Her tight ass felt so good as it warped around his needing cock.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Ghetorix just did like he said legs wrapping around his waist and arms doing the same to his back as she began to scrape and bite away the pain at first. Everytime he thrust she whimpered in pain. Bit after a while the pain dispersed to be replaced my pleasure. Her walls coiling round his cock and she tightened and squeezed her ass for him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Kage's back was a bloody mess by now. It was seeping out of him, and that fact his heart was racing from the sex also didn't help. The berries however made him not care. All he needed was to come again. He pumped her faster and faster still finally he did it. He came with warm cum all into her ass. He gave a loud moan as he did so hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

ghetorix climaxed as she felt the hot liquid fill up her intestines, gushing into her anal cavity with masses of it straying out the side. she herself sprayed out her love juices her whole body tensed and arched. her body fell limp as she fell forwards onto kage. cum already burning up her insides. She didnt know what just happened the pain had gone replaced by pleasure but still....he had..h...
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Kage passed out after the second big blast. Luckily the berries effects ware off by now but since he passed out he didn’t take his thing out of her. Blood still came out of his open wounds from her clawing and biting.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Ghetorix didn't know what to do as she slowly was able to move again, she slowly pulled herself out of him. Letting all his it jizz pour out off her. She looked at his bleeding back and his now soft member. In silence she slowly cleaned herself up, put her clothes in and then treated his back. Curling in a corner staring off into space she felt tears roll into her eyes. She began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Kage woke up. He didn’t know how much time had passed. All he did know what there was pain in his back, and he just did horrible things to Gheto that he didn’t want to do. He hated himself, more than ever. He looked around to see if she was still in the cave. Something deep inside of him wished she wasn’t and that she ran away from him as far as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next