Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trickster and servent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

trickster and servent. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok I changed it. Post back, please? trickster and servent. - Page 2 1741487185
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:05 am

The house lay quiet for a minute, then a strong gust of wind blew the door open. Loki was still in his study, buried in his reading. He shook his head. He could feel her anger from here. "Shame, such a lovely girl has such a temper." He whispered to himself and waited for her to make an apperence.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

Kora shut the door, then went and sat on the couch, her head in her hands.
She didn't want to see Geschumack.

She was inbetween shifting from her dark side to her light side.

Kora felt like crying. She didn't want to be here, didn't want to help him, she just wanted for him to leave her alone. She hated this mission.
She had always had rather low self esteem, but with Geschumack it was worse than it had ever been before.
Kora stayed on the couch, finally calming down and then getting lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:20 am

Loki sat and read for a while longer before his stomach growled. Her bookmarked his page, placed the book down, and got up. He walked out of his study and into the kitchen, ignoring Kora. He started to make dinner, enough for two. A simple dish with grilled chiken and rice. The smell of food would fill the house. When he finished cooking, he brought out a plate of food and placed in on the coffee table infront of Kora and without a word, returned to his study
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:40 am

Kora stared at the food blankly. She wasn't hungry.
However....a certain furry hitchhiker was.
Kora heard a tiny meow, and was surprised to find that Peach, her kitten, had stowed away inside her backpack.
"Oh dear...Peach, you were supposed to stay at home...."
The tiny kitten crawled onto the plate, and started eating the chicken.
"oh....well....ok, I guess you can have it, since I'm not hungry...."
Kora took a pillow out of her backpack, and laid down on the couch, quickly falling asleep.
Peach did the same, sleeping on Kora's breasts, after eating all the chicken and leaving the rice.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 am

Loki emerages a few minutes later with his empty plate. He looked in the living room to see Kora fast asleep. It was getting late. He was about ready to go to bed as well, but first... He wlaked over and icked up her plate and brought it to the kitchen. He scraped the plates and placed them in the sink. He filled them with water. He would wash them tomorrow after breakfast. Then he returned to Kora. He took and blanket that was atop the other couch and covered her with it. He leaned down nad kissed her forehead gently as to not wake her. Loki's soft side, it only appered when no one could see, but it was there, buried in the sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:06 am

Kora didn't wake up.
Someone else did.
Peach meowed softly waking up from his nap on Kora's breasts.
He looked curiously at Loki, mewing softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:10 am

Why hello there." He said to the cat. "Would you like to keep me company for a while. I'm going to read a bit me before bed. I'm sure I can get you a nice bowl of cream to drink." He said and started to walk to the kitchen, then, with bowl of milk in hand, he returned to the study, leaving the door open for hte cat is it decided to come in with him.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 am

Peach debated on what to do, as much as he could with his small brain.
He did want the cream, but....he was tired, and still quite full from eating Kora's chicken.....
He then glanced at the two warm 'pillows' he could sleep on. The choice seemed obvious.

The kitten curled himself up once more on Kora's breasts, and drifted off into a dream about drinking cream in loki's study.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 am

Lokiwait ed for as llong as he could stay awake before taking the hint that the cat wasn't coming. He placed the cream on the coffee table, turned of his lamp and simple fell asleep in his chair
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am

The next morning, Peach was the first one to wake up.
He yawned, stretched his muscles, and climbed off of Kora's breasts.
He walked to the room with the coffee table, and began drinking the cream.
Kora on the other hand was still off in dreamland. She was dreaming about Loki. They were in a castle, in fancy clothes, dancing in a ballroom.
Something about the scene seemed familiar.
In the corner, a man waved at them. Kora could tell he had blonde hair, and blue eyes. But the rest of his features seemed blurred.
Everyone except for her an Loki looked blurred for that matter.

Kora woke up suddenly and blinked.
"that was a weird dream," she mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 am

In his study, Loki was having the same exact dream. He found it strange to have a dream like this when he barely knew the girl. But those were thoughts for when he was awake. For now, he slept. He had staying up too late waiting for her cat. He was unaware that the cat had woken up and was drinking the cream. He didn't stir except for once, when he whispered her name.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Peach eventually finished drinking the cream, and then walked over to Loki.

The tiny kitten was small enough to fit inside his hand.

Peach started licking Loki's hand, a sign of affection.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Loki awaoke when he felt the cat in his hand. He looked down at the small kitten licking his had and a small smile broke onto hisface. He started to pet the kitty and sighed. "Good morning my friend." He whispered. I see you found the cream I left out." He laughed and sat up straight. "I guess I'll need to have breakfast as well."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Kora was up by now, and was working in the kitchen. She had completely shifted back to her light personality, and was being hit by a tsunami of remorse and guilt.
'I made Master Loki mad......' 'I messed up again...' she kept thinking to herself.

She was cooking eggs and bacon, as well as a pot of tea.

Peach purred, and nuzzled Loki's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Loki stood up, holding hte kitty in his arms. He walked out of his study and into the kitchen. He yawned and walked over to the coffee maker. "Good morning." He said to Kora and placed Peach on the counter as he made coffee. He yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

"Good morning, Master Loki," kora said softly.
She was back to he servant-like personality.

"I see you've met peach....I hope he wasn't any trouble. I didn't mean to bring him..she snuck into my bag and I....I'm sorry," she said, bowing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Loki laughed as he poured his coffee. His no trouble at all. In fact I think he and I have become fast friends." He sats and gently pet the small cat on its head and sipped his coffee. He let out a slight laugh. "I had quiet a strange dream about us last night."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

"Oh...you did?" kora murmured.
She wouldn't admit anything about her dream, if he happened to ask.

A very slight blush came to her cheeks, and she vaguely wondered if they had similar dreams.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Loki looked over at Kora and saw her face was red. He watched over and placed the back of his hand on her forehead. "Are you not feeling well. You bright red nad you feel a bit warm/" He said as his hand moved to her cheek. "Parhaps you should rest for today." He said, a slightly worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 pm

"N-n-no I-i-i-i'm fine..." Kora mumbled, her face going beet red.

She felt slightly dizzy.

"I-I dont need to rest, r-really..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 pm

"But my dear, your getting even warm by the second." He placed his hand on her lower back as her gently pushed her. He brought her to the living room. "Now lay down, and I'll finish breakfast. A sick girl needs her rest. Even a shinobi." He said nad returned to the kitchen and started to laugh to himself, quietly so she couldn't hear him. "I know way she's really blushing." He said t Peach.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm

When Loki placed his hand on her lower back, she turned even more red, if that was possible. And then, a second after she sat down on the couch, she fainted.

Peach hissed at Loki, trying to be protective of his master, Kora.

But....it failed miserably, and looked very cute, instead of being intimidating like Peach tried to be.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

"Relax, brave lioness. You master is not harmed. More like...her heart is aflutter. He laughed at the thought. "I do believe your master is inlove. Why with me and cannot be sure. But she is showing all the signs of a young lady in love." He picked up the kitten and placed it on the floor. He giggled again and finished cooking tge meal Kora was making. He served in nad brought it out to the couch. He placed the food on the coffee table and sat down on the floor infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:34 pm

A few seconds later, Kora woke up and sat up.
"I am so so so sorry about that," she said, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trickster and servent.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: RP Zone :: Konohagakure village-
Jump to: