Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roaming the Mist Village

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku

Zakku

Roaming the Mist Village Empty
PostSubject: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Zakku walked around his home village smiling. He was happy to be here and couldnt think of a better place to live. Though he lacked friends and family, he considered the entire village his family and knew he would stop at nothing to protect it. He jumped up onto a rooftop and then leaped towards the small pond they had. He enjoyed being here, it relaxed him. He sat on a rock and began twirling a kunai. It became a habbit of his to twirl them on his finger but it was just as much relaxing as it was training his balance.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:45 pm

A few feet from a pond laid a tall, curvy thin figure, hair as white as snow. A dark brown tube top the girl wore, with a long sleeve jacket that reached up below her chest, accompanied with black shorts and a pair of creamy sandals. There a napping Masa snored silently away in a dreamless sleep, stirring now and then. Her hair cascade behind her like waterfalls, arms crossed underneath her head and legs spread like a star. She looked a little dirty, mud stained her cheeks and clothing, a pair of kunais rested beside her. Chest rose and fell as she slept in peace. Obviously, she had been training not so long.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Whirling his spear around he practiced his form with the spear Father given him on his 15th birthday. He was not too far away from Masa as he practiced. Jack's spear then suddenly extend to become longer. Twist and practiced jabs he finished and then aims to toss it like a javalin. 'Good work jackie boy.' corruption whispered in his head, making jack lose focus. He tossed it over to the tree where Masa was sleeping. It made a loud thud as it impaled the tree just barely missing her. Jack rushed over to see if she was hit.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Chidori watched from a tree high above the others, He watched the spear almost hit her with a grin. What fools this young generation was. Oh well he guessed, Easier if he ever needed to kill them, Though their training looked fun, the girl trained for a long time. He decided to watch for a bit longer, Maybe he they all stayd he would offer to train with them
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:11 pm

As the spear hit the tree near him, Zakku jumped up and pulled out another kunai then charged them both with a dark blue chakara. "Who's there?" Zakku wasn't looking to fight, but that spear cam cose to hitting him and he had to be ready in case he was attacked. He then noticed the girl sleeping. It took him a moment but then rcognid her. Her name escapd himbut he saw her around the academy.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Masa didn't even acknowledge the spear that came close to piercing her, instead a pair of eyes awoke her. She could feel them upon her skin. Sitting up, she groaned and yawned, stretching her arms up above her head. Her jacket rose along with her, exposing her bare stomach and back. "Mmm..." mumbled a sleepy Masa, her hair stuck everywhere like a hay stack. Red drowsy eyes sparkled, "How long was I asleep?" she asked herself, letting another long yawn, the corner of her eyes watered as she looked at the sky; cloudy and dark. Oblivious to the presence of others she stood and stretched the rest of her body. “….I don’t even remember how I got here….” chuckled the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Jack walked his way over and pulled his spear out of the tree "Oi, whats with the point objects?" he asked shrinking his spear down to a small enough size to store it on his belt. He looked at the boy with two kunai in his hands and razed his arms up smirking "Easy kid you can do some damage with those, wouldn't want to hurt this young lady would we?" he said looking at Masa. He offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Chidri crossed his arms and hung upside down from his tree limb "Actually, She could kick both your asses, She was training for hours before she passed out." Chidori shrugged, His long red hair hanging as he hung upside down "So youngsters, Who would be up for a quick four way spar?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Zakku smled as he put his Kunai away. "Sory i wasnt aware if you were friend or foe." He sat back down on his rock and continued shrpening his Kunai blade. He acknowledgd the stranger with a slight shake of his head. "I'm no good at combat on my own. My style requires a teamate"
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Masa blinked, before she knew it there was a hand beside her face, reaching out to help her up. “Uh.” Masa let out, her eyes trailed up his arm and up to a strangers face, “….” Her red eyes observed the boy; he looked younger than her perhaps three years under. The girl reached out, with her right hand, helping herself up and dusting her back pants off. She noticed he wasn’t the only one, there were two more, a red haired guy, older by the looks of his facial features and a young male she remembered as Zakku back in the Academy. “Oi, whats with the point objects?" the first boy spoke, to Zakku, who had two kunais ready to defend or attack. Then the other butted in, "Actually, She could kick both your asses, She was training for hours before she passed out." Chidori shrugged, His long red hair hung upside down. Masa smiled secretely, yet mockingly. Sure, she thought in her head knowing she needed more than the training she just had. "So youngsters, Who would be up for a quick four way spar?" asked the young lad, she sighed as much as she would go for another round, she was depleted from any energy and her chakra was dangerously low. "As nice as that sounds.....and as you have seen...I'm in no condition to spar." her voice was straight and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Jack looked up at the man with the red hair, as much as he hated him right now he didnt want to fight "i'll pass on the fighting. Id rather like to get to know you." he said addressing Masa. He was attracted to her alot 'want her? then take her.' the voice whispered. He shook his head as a way to say no.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm

"The younger generation is so boring" He himself had graduated chunnin in the killage of clouds, Though he had come to Kiri in search of the blade shark skin. He was yet to find it, He smiled at the boy with the spear. He was obviously attracted to the girl, He poked the girl lightly "I think you have a fan. By the way, Im Chidori"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Zakku twitcd a bit at the way the shinobi acted with Masa then shrugged it off. He used to have feelings for Masa atthe Academy, but he tried to keep those feelings to himself. He turnedhis attention instead to Chidori. "I'm Zakku, Future Sanin!" He smiled thining of how much he wanted to be one of the greatest ninja of all time.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 pm

"...Perhaps you should find someone more adequate instead of finding raw weaklings...." she offered with a cold smile, shrugging not caring if she was or not amusing him. The girl crossed her arms over her chest, “There’s nothing to know about me except my name, I’m Masa….” she replied cooly, her tone was cold and unwelcome, like her usual way of being. Nothing odd. However, others tended to take it personal, only for her to ignore. “I’m sure it won’t last, I’d say pleasure to meet you….but I’d be lying. So, Hello and Good bye.” Masa offered Chidori and the other boy a fake smile; her eyes glanced over to Zakku. “See yah, Zakku.” The girl saluted the boy with a good bye, the sound of familiarity held in her voice as she walked past Jack. Masa laughed within, it only amused her when the boy, Zakku said such nonsense but who knows-- everything could be possible if one is ambitious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Jack turned away from the to and followed masa "hey wait up." he said. His spear dangling in his belt, once he caught up to masa he looked at her "So masa where do live?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Masa blinked, looking at the boy, she tilted her head raising a brow at him. "I live here...." she pointed out around with her arms, gesturing she lived at this Village. "Are you from here?"she asked, knowing the answer to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the Mist Village   Roaming the Mist Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming the Mist Village
Page 1 of 1