Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Katsu strolled into the village, after showing his permit and buissness their to the few guarding ninja. he was hungry after his long jouney and would get somthing to eat before he made his way to the kages building. the crown parted before him in the market square his towering 6'5 presence, parting the crowd. black opened trench coat with a white shirt undernieth and matching trousers. not to mention the 6f nodaichi on his back. He'd accept the job as a sensi teaching Becuase of one thing, the pay. But first to calm his hunger and since at the moment he didn't have much Money, the store was perfect. Walking into the grocery store he noted that many stopped to stare at him before going back to whatever they were doing. Katsu fancied fruits so he went to the isle.  He reached a little red headed girl and snatched some fruit before continuing
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 pm

It was extraordinarily hard to miss such a large figure. The guy was huge! Yukimura was only 5'10" and this guy was well over 6ft. He was bound to pose a decent challenge. Maybe afterward Yuki would offer friendship. Well, that was before he just took a little girls food. This guy clearly threw his size around as a bully, and Yukimura wasnt about to let him off the hook.

He jotted a note on some paper and tied it to a kunai. Once it was done, he threw the kunai with deadly accuracy, forcing the apple from the man's hand and embedding in a wall. The note had said nothing more than: "You shouldnt steal from children, im watching you." Yukimura then blended back into the crowd so as not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 pm

katsu turned instantly as the kunai took the apple from his hand not bothered about where it was going. looking about he saw no one attacking him or posing a threat, just a normal day at the store with people shopping. he sighed and walked over to the apple now pinned to the wall, looking behind him he now was on guard. he saw the girl looking wide eyes at the apple, he just smiled at her. 
    "mister that kunai has a note attached" she said simply with awe at what he guessed she thought was an Awesome event. he walked over and read the note, a smile played upon his lips. he was no longer angry, pulling it out of the wall he took the apple and gave it back to the little girl and patted her on the head.
   "ill have a somthing better to eat later" he said thinking of whoever that it was who wanted a fight.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 pm

The actions of the man made Yuki smile slightly. At least he had the heart to give the apple back to the little girl. He leapt to a nearby rooftop, after shuffling into an alleyway before writing another note. At the bottom, he drew the signia for the Sanada clan at the bottom and threw another kunai close by to the man. "If you read this, i would very much enjoy a meeting. Training grounds, 4 o'clock." It was 3 o'clock now.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm

katsu shrugged and kicked the kunai up his keen eyes reading the note as it did so, the training ground huh. fine we'll play on your turf, katsu thought. this was gonna be exciting. the kunai landing straight down into the floor again as katsu turned on his heel, cloak fluttering dramticly as he did so. he charged the chakra in his feet and vanished, bodyflickering to the training area. once their he looked around, saw nothing and sat down on a large rock. waiting for his would be opponent to arrive.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 pm

It was odd that the man had already gotten there. Yuki had hurried to this spot with all of his equipment as it was and barely beat the man. It wasnt even 3:30 yet. He was hidden in some trees on the outskirts of the grounds and he laughed a bit. "I wasnt quite expecting you this early." He said loud enough to be heard. He was roughly 7 trees down from where Katsu was. "Stealing from little girls is a bad habit ya know."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:13 pm

"well little girls and everyone that young need to learn that life isnt just like lemons. they cant always have what they want and besides. im famished. i hope youve brought some good food with you?" katsu asked shrugging as he did so, he didnt even bother to look in the guys direction and he smiled ever more. "your just too slow at getting here, you dont expect me to walk into a right when you have the advantage of time
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Yukimura smiled. "I wasnt particularly looking for a fight, but taking on a giant like you probably wouldnt be to difficult." He laughed kindly and looked at the man. "I'll tell you what. If you can beat me, Ill buy you dinner. If I win. You get the hell out of town and never show up here again." Yukimura had no intention of actually forcing him to leave, even if he did win. It was more on the lines of just making a random deal..
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 pm

"a contract aye, i might actually like you enough not to kill you. dinner does sound more fun than killer you, fine deal"  katsu said his cloak blew dramatically in the wind as leaves flew past, he pulled his hood down slowly, his jade green eyes piecing his opponent like a hawk would sight a mouse. white hair ruffled as the wind caught it, sighing he guessed he would have to. he was in no mood for a fight today and he generally couldn't careless about the test. unclasping the cloak he let it fall, he fight defensively for now seeing what his opponent would do. His shot into three simple seals, each lightning fast. the divine jutsu created three hurricanes that he sent hurtling towards the guy.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 pm

So his style was wind. That might be a bit difficult to counter. Yukimura quickly drew Yamato from its sheath and slashed the air sending a powerful arc of lightning cutting into the wind jutsu that this man had just used. The intent was to stop the winds in their tracks and allow him to quickly get out of harms way, but some of the force had slipped through and propelled him back a few yards. He remained on his feet however, Yamato sheathed at his side. "That was actually quite impressive." He said simply, flinging three lightning charged shuriken at his opponent. He then quickly made a seires of five handsigns and funneled his chakra into his hand before sweeping his arm from left to right, sending out hundreds of tiny lightning senbon.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 pm

katsu watched the as the shrunken flew towards him, eyes activating and changing. they were charged with lightning, katsu dew two kunai as he did so he spun them. using wind vacum he infused them with cutting power extending their range. using the spinning kunai as a shield he shattered the incoming shurikens finishing he flung them at his opponent. his eyes caught the senbons just intime for his to absorb the attack.He then quickly made a seires of five handsigns and funneled his chakra into his hand before sweeping his arm from left to right, sending out hundreds of tiny lightning senbon, sending the mans own jutsu right back at him.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Yukimura dodged the kunai easily enough by side stepping. What worried him slightly, was the fact that he had to jump over his own attack that was sent back to him. It wasnt normal. "Interesting, you absorbed my attack and fired it back at me." He said simply. Not wasting anymore time, he made a couple of quick handsigns and a black circle of lightning began to form at his feet. The lightning crackled and sprouted from the ground and formed what appeared to be a shield. It was the Sanada Clan's secret jutsu. The Dragon's Blood technique. Yukimura smiled toward the man. "You are good, but lets see if you can get past this."

He was standing approximately 15 meters away when Yukimura thrust his hand forward and the black lightning quickly shot toward Katsu in a deadly spear.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)   Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon and the worm (Private Gor & exile)
Page 1 of 1